Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tip of the Week

In honor of what Miss A did earlier today I thought I'd post this weeks tip. Earlier today Miss A got a nice clump of gum stuck in her hair. I'm actually surprised this is the 1st time she's done this...so far...lol! Like my mother did with me on many occasions (ah sitting in the kitchen with a spoon eating peanut butter out of the jar, those were the days) I took a big clump of peanut butter and mushed it in her hair then used a fine tooth comb. I washed her hair twice just to be sure her hair didn't smell like peanut butter and she was good as new. It's not like I can even get upset when my kids do things like this. Can't get upset for things I have done way more times then my mom wish I ever did. So remember peanut butter isn't just for sandwiches. Plus the oils add a little shine:)

No comments: