Monday, November 3, 2008

Uber Amazing Blog Award


I am so happy to be receiving the Uber Amazing Blog Award! Thank you Lisa from My Colorful Treasures for nominatign me.

The Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:~ inspires you~ makes you smile and laugh~ or maybe gives amazing information~ a great read~ has an amazing design~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing! : )

The rules of this award are:* Put the logo on your blog or post.* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.

* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

My nominations for the Uber Amazing Blog are:

My Colorful Treasures

Blonde Mom Blog

Savvy Housewife

Momma In Flip Flops 2

An Island Review

A Frog In My Soup

Bookieboo

The Mabelhood

3 comments:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Thank you thank you Jennifer!!!! :)

You made my afternoon a little brighter.

Anonymous said...

wow - that is a great way to spread the news about other great blogs!

--
Julie Cole, Mabel's Labels Inc.
www.blog.mabel.ca

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I'm truly honored!