Friday, September 28, 2007

Costume Shopping

I find myself saying this ever year, but I can't believe the holidays are just around the corner. I mean Halloween is just a little over a month away. So the costume shopping has started. Both my girls decided they wanted to be Daphne from Scooby Doo. Of course they don't choose a costume you can find at every single store. So after searching online and taking them to several stores as luck would have it I found it at Target and I found both their sizes. My youngest was at school, so when I picked her up I told her I finally found her costume and guess what...she wants to be Dora. Are you kidding me?! So needless to say I'll be returning her costume and getting her Dora. Even though the Dora costume is boring, I mean $30 for that, I'm kind of glad she changed her mind cause I want the girls to be something different.

No comments: