Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Photo Essay Contest

So it's not that often that I send you to another person's site unless there is something really good being offered. Two very nice women Catherine and Emily contacted me about a Photo Essay Contest they are offering on their site. Grand prize is a wii Fit. Talk about a grand prize. We have regular wii and love it so I can only imagine how much fun wii Fit is. The thing I love most about this site is it carries clothes for kids who wear plus size clothes. My youngest is more "solid" body shape. She's not thin and she's not plus size so I know how frustrating buying clothes can be when most clothes are catered to thin kids. So what did Catherine and Emily do about this issue, they created a store called It Chicks where you can do all your daughter's shopping right from home. So pop on over there and check it out. They have great back to school clothes:)

No comments: