Friday, December 5, 2008

Stampin' Up! Special



So many of you already know I love crafts. I love scrapbooking, rubber stamping, and just about anything involved with a glue gun. So what do you think about my new craft obsession? Stampin' Up! came out with vinyl and I'm loving it! I decorated my plain looking candle with my last name and then added my inital to my cell phone to jazz it up. I even put my daughters names on their walls. Just think of all the possiblities you can do with vinyl. They are easy to apply and remove. The amount of gifts that you can take from plain jane to jazzed up are endless.

Many of us are busy buying for others and need to reward ourselves with a little treat. As a way to help you save a little from now until December 8, 2008 I am offering 10% OFF on all Stampin' Up! orders (tax and shipping still apply) placed through me via e-mail at Jennifer@LittlePiddles.com Don't have a catalog? No problem, just click HERE. Once you send me your order I will send you a PayPal request for the the amount owed. Please do not order through my demonstrator website. You need to place orders via e-mail to receive the 10% OFF!


Happy Holidays!
Jennifer

This offer is valid only through Jennifer Servis

My Demostrator Website

No comments: