Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Picture Time


Here is our holiday family portrait. We went Saturday to have our portraits done and although the girls behaved they were restless by the time we got in the studio. We had to wait 40 minutes so Ashley's pic and the one of the 2 girls together came out so so as. I really liked our family one except it looks like Kayla's chewing gum and she wasn't, darn spit bubble:) So tomorrow morning the picture place said I could come back for a retake and do an even exchange which I thought was very nice. I never complained before and was really nice when I called, but just wasn't as happy as usual. The morning should be interesting getting us all ready and there when they open and then Kayla has school in the afternoon. Wish me luck, because I'm sure I'm going to need it...lol!

1 comment:

Little Piddles said...

I am responding to my own post...lol, but the girls pictures came out so good today. I'm thrilled. I'm so glad that I called to ask, because worse case senerio they say they don't do exchanges. Very happy I asked!