Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Year's Coupon and My Favorite Things




In the spirit of New Year I'd like to offer you all a coupon for FREE Shipping off orders over $25. Enter code NEWYEARS at checkout to receive discount. Valid till January 4, 2008.

I just added a few more things to the site like matching belts and hair bows. One of my favorite styles is Cheetahlicious especially since so many little girls are into the Cheetah Girls. How cute would the belt and hair bow look with one of their adorable outfits. The best part is that the belts are velcro. They will make potty training so much easier. I added some more items from JP Lizzy. I especially love the JP Lizzy Scarlet Poppies Chamelia Clutch. It's so cute and fun looking. And this is not a new favorite, but man do I love these things, the BumpyName Orbit Labels. I myself have borrowed my daughter's to use on my water bottle while setting up the holiday shop at my daughter's school. Sure glad I did because seemed like all the moms there had a water bottle and like I'd remember what kind I brought it it didn't have my name or shall I say her name on it. I think I'll be buying one for myself. Who says you have to be a kid to use them:)

No comments: