Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Workout...

usually consists of walking around at the mall:) Well, not no more. For Christmas we got wii. Of course since I threw my back out I had to wait about a week and a half to use it, but it was worth the weight. The past 3 nights my hubby and I have been playing it for like an 30-60 minutes. I don't know how anyone plays the wii sports without burning some calories. I remembered how last year I heard how a woman played wii sports for 30 mins./day for 6 weeks and lost 20 lbs., so I wonder could this be true. I don't know that I'll get to do it everyday for 6 weeks, but now I am really curious. Could there actually be a workout that is fun and works at the same time? I weighed myself last week and will weigh myself again in 2 weeks and let you know if it works. Of course as much as I would like to lose 10 lbs., watch after I just got a few new pairs of jeans for Christmas I'll lose weight and none will fit, oh no I might have to burn even more calories off at the mall while buying new ones:)

No comments: