Sunday, April 6, 2008

Advertise with Me...


over at my Little Piddles Top 100 List List. All you have to do is have a family friendly site and add my link to your site as well.

On a different note...
As anyone who has more than one child or has siblings you can relate to what I'm about to say. My girls can be the best of friends one minute and battle it out the next. We have purchased Socker Boopers because we believe in safe battles...lol! In most cases it's the older sibling who terrizes the younger one (yes I speak from experience oh yes so much experience.) In our family it's my younger one. She is sweet as pie, but man if you get on her bad side the claws come out. I beleive you will see her on the Women's Division of the UFC in about 20 years. You laugh, but I think this may be her future career. So when I see them be so sweet to one another I treasure it. Granted it does happen often, but not always long enough for me to grab the camera. The other day I woke up to find both girls under the blanket on the couch in the living room watching cartoons. I'm not sure what was sweeter, letting me sleep a little longer or them just snuggling. Either way I had to take a picture to remember next time one is screaming "Mom!"

2 comments:

Phyl said...

I wanted to show you this:
http://sassy-meme.blogspot.com/2008/04/sassy-meme-volume-2.html

The Apron Queen said...

Dear blogging friend,
My meme tag response is up. You can go right here. Be there or be square. :D
Yours truly,
The Apron Queen