Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Great Blog Hunt

What is it you ask, well let me tell you. It's the 1st Annual Great Blog Hunt! If you want to join in on the fun all you have to do is stop by Great Blog Hunt. You will see a list of all the blogs participating. Each blog has a clue hidden. All you do is find the clue and click on the photo (make sure to save it) and it will tell you the next blog to visit and next clue to find. Now of course besides you having fun finding the clues there are prizes involved. My store, Little Piddles, Mom4Life, and Island Baby Boutique are all sponsoring some great prizes. So what are you waiting for. Get over and join in the fun, but before you go make sure to stop by my Tutu giveaway by Be Jeweled!

1 comment:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Oh I can't wait hope I win some piddles!

Love your blog

Hunting along