Friday, October 26, 2007

It's Almost My Birthday!

In less than an hour it will be my 30th Birthday!!!!! I know a lot of women get bummed about turning 30, but I'm actually excited. Tomorrow we're having our annual costume party. Two years ago I wanted to start it since I always had costume parties growing up I knew my girls would love it too. Plus it's another reason to have another party:) It's so cute to see all the little cousins and friends dressed up. Geez I guess my last costume party was 6th grade I think, so it'll be fun to have the girls party tomorrow. I get to relive my birthday memories through them. Since Mike (my hubby) turns 40 next month, we decided to throw ourselves a no kids allowed b'day bash. I feel like I'm throwing a party with my mom out of town. We don't go anywhere without the kids, let alone throw ourselves a party. Needless to say the girls will be spending the night at Grandma's that night:)It's Almost My Birthday, Nah Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah!!!!!

2 comments:

JAMIE said...

Welcome to the club! I just celebrated my 30th last month! I hope you have a great birthday bash.
Jamie

Little Piddles said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jamie!