Saturday, October 13, 2007

New Favorite Things



I love, love, love my new Classic Mommy necklace (found in Mom's category under Jewelry). I bought a bunch of low neck tops a few weeks ago and it is the perfect accent piece. I have been getting so many compliments. Women have stopped me in stores asking me about it.

For those of you who know me, will not be surprised by my next favorite thing...hair accessories (found in Baby and Girls category under Hair Accessories). My girls only have 2 organizers with 3 drawers each and 2 ribbon holders...hmm you think I'm a little hair accesssory obsessed...lol! I like to have one to match every outfit. Hey it's never too early to teach girls to coordinate...lol! There are 70 styles to choice from and most come in a variety of colors. Now you can see how easily it is for my girls collection to grow, it's too hard for me to not want to buy all of them:)

No comments: